- The LUV Pet Tablets are chewable tablets that are small, easy to take, and are slightly sweet (go ahead, try one, they are for humans too).
- The LUV Pet Tablets are 6-8mm in diameter, which are less than half the size of the typical glucosamine tablet at 20mm in diameter, and come in child resistant packaging.
- With the LUV Pet Tablets, it is easy to find the right dose for your pet versus tinctures, large soft gels, or high calorie treats
- The LUV Pet Tablets have only 4 ingredients, 3 of which come directly from from GMP pharmaceutical supply companies: CBD from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, EMDEX (NON-GMO, plant derived dextrose), silicon dioxide, and PRUV (sodium stearyl fumarate key for tableting).
- All products have less than 0.3% THC.
- They are not treats and do not add calories to your pet’s diet.
- They do not contain terpenes or other plant based ingredients that could be toxic. They do not contain sugar or sugar alcohols like mannitol or xylitol or erythritol.
- They do not contain dairy like lactose or whey.
Guidelines for Dosing
1 tablet twice a day, morning and evening. Most dogs will take with no difficulty. If you have a difficulty dosing then try masking with a piece of butter or peanut butter (not ideal but some customers have reported this working for them).
Dextrose, Hemp oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate